Your Answer

Correcting my company file if I underpaid or overpaid my payroll liabilities

To locate the correct amount that should be remitted, create the PD7A report for the period in question. 

  1. From the Reports menu, select Employees & Payroll, then PD7A Report.
  2. In the Dates field, select the required date range.
If I underpaid my payroll liabilities
If I overpaid my payroll liabilities
Did this article help you?
Your Feedback
Cancel Submit