Intuit support limitations for QuickBooks Desktop on a Microsoft Windows Terminal Server
Last updated: Oct 17, 2016
Article ID: INF12259
QuickBooks Desktop runs under Terminal Services. Only QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions (QBES) provides live phone support for terminal services users. QBES support engineers do not provide support for the following:
- Setting up, configuring, or enabling terminal services.
- Enabling clients to connect to the server.
- Setting up user permissions for server connections.
- Issues with terminal server connections (for example, connecting to the server or dropping connection).
- Latency or slow performance issues.
Note: Troubleshooting steps from Resolve QuickBooks Desktop performance issues: Identifying types of Performance Problems may be used but if you continue to experience latency issues, it is recommended to seek help from an IT professional.