How do I download my President's Choice Financial Mastercard account?
President's Choice Financial Mastercard does not allow a regular Web Connect download.
To download your President's Choice Financial Mastercard statement:
- Login to the PC Financial website .
- Click on Statements and select the statement you would like to download.
- Near the bottom, in the Download Options drop down, select Quicken.
- You will be prompted to Open or Save the file. Choose Save and save the file to your desktop.
- In Quicken, click on File, then Import and select QIF File.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file that you saved on the desktop. The default name is qifdnld.qif. Click OK.
- Select your PC Mastercard account from the Quicken Account to Import into list.
- Make sure the only checkmarks are next to Transactions and Special Handling for Transfers.
- Click OK.
Your transactions will now be imported into your PC Mastercard account. You can review the transactions, then accept them into the register.