How do I change the password for my TurboTax Online tax account?
- Log in to your account.
- Click the Tools button in the upper righthand corner.
- Select My Account.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your current password and your new password in the appropriate fields.
- Confirm your new password by retyping it in the Confirm New Password field, then click Done.
If you do not remember your password:
Intuit Canada is committed to ensuring your personal information is safe & secure. Employees of Intuit Canada do not have the ability to change or remove forgotten passwords.
- Click the Forgot Password Link on the Account login page to recover a lost or forgotten password.
- Provide the User ID and e-mail associated with the account you are logging into. This will trigger an e-mail to be sent to you with the Challenge Question you provided when you created the account.
- If you cannot remember the User ID, or no longer have access to the e-mail account on record for TurboTax Online, you will need to create a new TurboTax Online account.