Pooled Registered Pension Plan (PRPP) - TurboTax
To enter PRPP contributions made, do the following:
- Click the Personal Tax Profile tab. Click Continue on page 1.
- On page 2, you will need to check YES for the question: Did you make contributions to a retirement plan such as an RRSP, PRPP, a Registered Pension Plan, or the Saskatchewan Pension Plan?
- Check the box for I made or my employer made PRPP contributions between January 2013 and March 2014 NEW! .
- Once you have finished your selections, click Continue to finish the rest of the Personal Tax Profile pages.
- Continue through the screens until you reach the RRSP section of the return.
- On the PRPP Contribution Summary screen, click Enter New PRPP for [NAME] to enter your Employee contributions. Make sure to enter the Contribution period as well. Click Done with PRPPs when finished.
- On the PRPP Contribution Summary, enter the EMPLOYER PRPP Contributions made for the Jan 1-Dec. 31 time period.
- Once finished, click Done with PRPPs.